Now hiring for an Indianapolis Medical Team Leader.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Medical Team Leader
Pay Rate: $18.00-$20.00/ hour
Job Type: Contract to Hire
- Daily office operations
- Help with staff scheduling
- Execute office payroll and PTO requests
- Treat patients courteously
- Approve charge and receipt summaries
- Screens calls
- Take messages and follow guidelines
- Handle clerical work with incoming referrals
- Place and return calls for patient concerns
- High school diploma or GED minimum
- CMA, RMA, ABR-OE or QMA REQUIRED
- Minimum of 3 years in a front office, call center experience
- Knowledge of electronic health records
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.