Now hiring for an Indianapolis Talent and Development Manager.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Talent and Development Manager
Pay Rate: $100,000 – $130,000 / year
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Manage talent acquisition process
- Develop candidate value proposition
- Support development of candidate assessment process
- Lead campus recruitment
- Lead the development and delivery of employee development tools and resources
- Develop and implement key early career development programs
- Track, analyze, and report all aspects of talent activity
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years recruiting and supervisory experience
- Experience using ATS
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.