Hiring for an Accounting Analyst located in Indianapolis.
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company in Indianapolis who has an immediate need for a temp-to-hire Accounting Analyst.
Salary: $50,000 – $60,000
Job Type: Full Time, Temp-to-hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Accounting Analyst Responsibilities:
- Perform month end and year-end close activities for multiple divisions which include reviewing general ledger account balances and adjusting journal entries
- Review and maintain balance sheet general ledger accounts including accruals and investigation of cost variances
- Analyze cost and budget variances and accurately report current month’s financial results in accordance with corporate format and time requirements
- Assist in preparing audit package for external audits, including sales audits
- Update accounting working instructions, procedures and memos
- May review investment statements, prepare monthly investment summaries and process adjusting journal entries quarterly
- May import bank statements daily, perform bank reconciliation at month end book closing, review general ledger reconciliation reports and reconcile monthly credit card transactions
- May process accruals and allocations
- May maintain project accounting set up including verifying and posting cost details of project accounting transactions
- Assist owners, President, CFO and Controller with special projects
- Compile information for sales tax return
- Prepare distribute and file annual 1099 tax statements
Accounting Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience
- Experience within the hospitality industry
- Ability to analyze figures
- Strong in excel-pivot tables/vlookups, indexing, formulas, matching
- Knowledge of accounting software, FAS fixed asset software, payroll software, point of sale software, crystal reports, purchasing software, & web based application
- Ability to understand purchasing roles and responsibilities
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and organize efficiently
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.