Hiring for a HR Recruiter located in Indianapolis on the northwest side
Salary: $20 – $23 per hour
Job Type:3 to a 6 month assignment, could go longer
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
HR Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Use social media networks Facebook, LinkedIn to look for and connect with potential candidates
- Review online resumes to pre-screen candidates, Indeed, ICIM and LinkedIn.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities and build a pipeline of candidates to fill open positions.
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like the source of hire and time-to-fill
REQUIREMENTS of the Sourcing Specialist:
- At least 2 years of technical recruiting experience, specific to technical operation roles.
- Manufacturing experience would be ideal
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites, and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.