Now hiring for an Indianapolis Purchasing Specialist.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Purchasing Specialist
Pay Rate: $22-$23/hour
Job Type: Contract
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure production scheduling, planning, SAP MRP< inventory and purchasing activities are aligned and coordinate the implementation of changes
- Produce purchase order requisitions as needed within SAP
- Responsible for gathering information on safety stocks and getting them in SAP to ensure that MRP gives accurate ordering data for all raw materials
- Help ensure that all cut off deadlines are met at the month end
- Maintain new vendor files for ISO procedures
- Responsible for sending out New Supplier Set up forms to new vendors and sending them to Corporate Purchasing
- High School diploma or GED equivalent REQUIRED
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in purchasing, production scheduling/planning, or inventory
- Experience with MS Office, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems, JD Edwards or SAP
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.