Now hiring for an Indianapolis Procurement Specialist.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Procurement Specialist
Pay Rate: $18-$2o
Job Type: Contract
Fully remote until September 7
The Procurement Specialist has primarily responsible for part of acquisition, sourcing, and customer experience.
- Utilize vendor and shipping website to acquire tracking information; reconcile with timeframes submitted by technicians to ensure timely delivery
- Order parts from vendors; audit Purchase Orders for accuracy
- Research alternative vendors through internet searches, phone calls, trade magazines, past order history, RSQ database, and input from fellow associates
- Select cost effective sources for parts considering timeliness, price, quality, past order history
- Assist new sites in setup and understanding the purchasing process
- Respond to technician questions
- Provide support for procedural and technical software process flow
- High school or equivalent degree REQUIRED
- Associates/Bachelors degree PREFERRED
- Minimum 1-3 years purchasing experience PREFERRED
- Exposure to the healthcare industry preferred including working knowledge of clinical engineering technology
- Customer service experience PREFERRED
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about here.
See what we can do for you- apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.