Now hiring for an Indianapolis Payroll Administrator role.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Payroll Administrator
Pay Rate: $20.00 – $22.00/hour
Job Types: Full time
- Review time sheets, wage computations, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies, missing information, and question the reasonableness of data.
- Collaborate with team members on process improvement and developing key payroll solutions.
- Manage multiple transactions and stay organized to complete each task.
- Compile employee time sheets and payroll data such as garnishments, vacation time, and insurance and 401(k) deductions.
- Record employee information such as exemptions, transfers, and designations, to maintain and update payroll records. Keep track of leave time such as vacation and personal time for employees.
- Compute wages and deductions; complete the time and attendance system process and payroll entry.
- Assist in the processing of weekly payroll for 3,000 employees.
- High School diploma or equivalent REQUIRED; Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field PREFERRED
- 2+ years’ payroll or accounting related experience in a multi-state organization REQUIRED
- Previous experience processing union payroll PREFERRED
- Knowledge of AS400 financial system PREFERRED
- Strong Excel skills
- Data Analysis
- Excellent attention to detail
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.