Now hiring for an Indianapolis Payroll Specialist.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Payroll Specialist
Pay Rate: $21-$22
Job Type: Contract to Hire
- Use payroll software to calculate correct amount of payment for each employee in cooperating overtime, deductions, bonuses, etc.
- Maintain employee timesheets to ensure data is accurate. timely and correct
- Do monthly general ledger and bank account reconciliations
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from staff in a timely and professional manner
- Assist controller with other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent REQUIRED
- Associates degree or higher in Finance, business or elated is a PLUS
- 2+ years experience in payroll or accounting
- Experience processing multi-state payroll PREFERRED
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll
- Analytical skills
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.