Now hiring for an Indianapolis Payroll and Reporting Technician.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project mangers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Payroll and Reporting Technician
Pay Rate: Up to $65,000
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Precisely maintain ADP’s Workforce Now system with accurate entries and updates for payroll and beenefit purposes relating to new hires, terminations, and benefits information
- Process employment verifications
- Work with offsite manufacturing site management to clarify/ resolve any payroll discrepencies
- Compile payroll data such as garnishments, vacation time, insurance and 401k deductions
- Generate various internal management reports from ADP’s iReports system
- Process weekly and bi-weekly transfer of payroll data to ADP
- Bachelors degree PREFERRED or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Minimum 3 years of payroll experience
- 2-3 years systems/report writing experience
- 2-3 years experience with year-end payroll processes
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position of two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.