That’s Good HR has partnered with a company in Indianapolis looking to hire a Payroll Specialist.
Pay rate: $15-$17/hr.
Job Type: Full time, temporary, temporary to hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Job Duties of the Payroll Specialist:
- Resolve payroll inquiries and issues
- Experience processing payroll for at least 250 employees
- Create and maintain department instructions
Qualifications/Requirements for the Payroll Specialist:
- 1-2 years of experience REQUIRED
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field of study is PREFERRED
- Must have effective decision-making/critical thinking skills
- Ability to collaborate, consult and partner with all levels and work well in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal communications (verbal and written)
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.