That’s Good HR has partnered with a company located in on the west side of Indianapolis looking for an Payroll & Benefit Coordinator.
Salary: $24 – $29 per hour
Job Type: temporary, temp to hire, temporary to hire
Job Responsibilities for Payroll & Benefits Coordinator:
- Work in ADP to update all payroll-related records, time off requests, tax documents, etc.
- Audit returned payroll reports from ADP against submission to insure ADP accuracy
- Write new and generate existing payroll reports using ADP software; interact with ADP client services as needed
- Maintain accurate, secure, and complete employee records and implement best practices
- Conduct employee new hire orientation
- Maintain employee data in internal and vendor sites; Responsible for accuracy
- Input and maintain employee’s health insurance, 401k, and other benefit information
- Maintain positive working relationships with all company personnel
Education / Minimum Qualifications for Payroll & Benefits Coordinator:
- Minimum 3 years payroll experience processing 500 employees or greater
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Excellent communication verbal and written skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy required in this position
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.