Now hiring for an Indianapolis Payroll Clerk role.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Payroll Clerk
Pay rate: $20-$23/hour
Job Type: Full time, temporary, onsite
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
- Audit employee’s hours each week
- Communicate with management for payment approvals
- Assist a team in processing payroll for employees in the U.S. and Japan
- Set up new hire paperwork and direct deposits
- Keep track of hours, rates, wages and benefit rates
- Assist in reconciling payroll
- Assist on ad hoc payroll projects
- 2+ years of payroll or accounting related experience is REQUIRED
- High school diploma or equivalent REQUIRED
- ADP experience STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Must have effective decision-making/critical thinking skills
- Ability to collaborate, consult and partner with all levels and work well in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal communications (verbal and written)
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.