Hiring a Benefits and Payroll Administrator in Indianapolis.
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company in Indianapolis who has an immediate need for a Benefits and Payroll Administrator.
Salary: $24-$34 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Temp-to-Hire, Temp
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
- Accurate preparation and processing of payroll
- Analyze and recommend improvements payroll procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws
- Serve as a liaison with other departments to resolve any payroll related issues
- Multi state payroll administration
Payroll and Benefits Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field or Associate’s Degree in Fiance or related field with relevant experience
- Proficiency in ADP
- Excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Knowledge of multi-state payroll, tax and labor laws
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time.
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.