Now hiring for an Indianapolis Patient Service Representative role.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Patient Service Representative
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Job Rate: Starting at $15/hour
- Check-in/out patients in a polite, responsible manner
- Maintains pharmaceutical closet by keeping it organized and disposing of expired medication
- Uses computer system to generate information necessary for billing purposes and enters referral information
- Clean and stock exam rooms
- Collect co-pays and previous balances on account
- Print and distribute schedules for the following day to appropriate employees and physicians
- Supplements office staff as reception tasks permit (photocopying, computer input, typing, & scheduling appointments)
- High school diploma or GED REQURIED
- Completion of medical terminology course
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service setting
- Knowledge of patient service concepts and techniques
- Skills in patient service principles
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.