Hiring a Patient Call Representative located in Carmel, Indiana.
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company in Carmel who has an immediate need for a Patient Call Representative.
Salary: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary to Hire, Temp to Hire
Hours: 9 am – 5:30 pm
Patient Call Representative Responsibilities:
- Working in a high volume call center
- Working in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to resolve issues regarding invoicing and patient payments
- Excellent customer service and ability to walk thru each situation with patients via phone
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with confidential information
Patient Call Representative Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Healthcare Administration or Informatics preferred
- Call Center background OR Medical/Healthcare experience
- 2+ years of working experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Professional phone voice
- Customer-oriented focus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Typing Speed: 50 WPM
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.