Now hiring for an Indianapolis Bilingual Office Manager
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Bilingual Office Manager
Pay Rate: $38,000-$40,000/year
Job Type: Direct Hire, 7:30am-4:30pm, summer hours shorter
- Lead student recruitment
- Process student enrollments
- Support with the distribution of flyers, invitations, etc
- Collect and enter student records and confidential information
- Manage collection, dispersal, and security of student cumulative files
- Manage transportation list and vendors
- Support school attendance
- Other receptionist duties as needed
- High school diploma REQUIRED
- 3+ years of front office experience REQUIRED
- Ability to multitask REQUIRED
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.