Now hiring for an Indianapolis Office Administrator.
For over over 2o years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Office Administrator
Pay Rate: $20-$26/hour
Job Type: Contract to Hire or Direct Hire
Hours: 8-5 in office
The office administrator is a multi-faceted position that demonstrates outstanding customer service. This role is responsible for greeting patients, answering the phone, scheduling appointments, making patient retention calls, completing administrative processing, and bookkeeping.
- Greets and assists scheduled patients, checking them in/out, collects/enters payments
- Answers incoming calls, and encourages patietns to the appropriate service
- Patient tracking-TBNT letters and follow up calls (75 day/warranty/4+)
- Prepares, pulls, and piles client cahrts on a daily basis- manage OMS (Blueprint)
- Responsible for all bookkeeping tasks using QuickBooks
- Responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable processes
- Enters charges, collects, and records payments at time of service
- Verifies patient health insurance information at time of service and at least annually
- Generates statements after receiving Explanation of Benefits information from the insurance carriers and making appropriate adjustments to patient balance
- Associate’s or college degree in administrative, sales, or patient oriented field
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to organize time, prioritize responsibilities and deal with interruptions
- Must engage with patients in a caring and respectful manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with our patients who have hearing issues
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.