Hiring an Meetings Administrative Assistant that will work on the north side of Indianapolis.
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company on Indianapolis’ north side who has an immediate need for an Admin Assistant.
Job Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
- Process new member applications and send orientation materials
- Provide one-on-one support for members for association website
- Serve as the first point of contact for the association including answering phones, email and mail
- Daily membership database maintenance including reconcile association databases and execute annual dues billing process including sending invoices, processing payments, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of related work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to effectively handle multiple, concurrent tasks and meet deadlines
- Willingness to continually learn new things
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.