Hiring a Medical Credentialing Specialist located in Indianapolis on the north side.
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company located in Indianapolis (north) looking for a Medical Credentialing Specialist.
Salary: $16-$17 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Temp to Hire, Contract to Hire, Temporary to Hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
General duties of the Credentialing Specialist:
- Prepare, submit, and follow up on all major Payor applications for new clients
- Monitor Payor requirements
- Understanding of professional telephone etiquette
- Able to work with minimal supervision and works well in both individual and group environments
- Ensure that all credentialing files are current and complete pursuant to expiration date of medical licenses, board certification, professional liability insurance coverage, DEA and other pertinent information
- Knowledge of CAQH
- Must be detailed oriented and have strong organizational skills
Requirements for the Credentialing Specialist:
- Must have at least six months to a year of experience in dental enrollment
- Must have experience with Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance
- Must have H.S. diploma
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft products
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.