Hiring for a Junior Accountant located on the west side of Indianapolis.
That’s Good HR has partnered with multiple companies in Indianapolis who have future needs for a Junior Accountant.
Salary: $38,000 – $41,000
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary to Hire, Temp to Hire, Direct Hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Junior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers
- Post journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue
- Maintain and record fixed assets
- Prepare and file local compliance reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Prepare annual accounting reports and inventories for client discharges
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies
Junior Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient with ERP systems as well as Microsoft Office programs
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.