Now hiring for an Indianapolis Intake Coordinator.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Intake Coordinator
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Job Rate: Starting at $15/hour
- Create and maintain electronic medical records
- Transmit medical information to requesting parties via secure computer
- Reviews each chart for accuracy and completion before releasing the chart for a patient visit
- Answers and receives phone calls related to medical records requests
- Uses computer to track chart inquiries, tasks, patient portal requests, medical records, and access to pertinent information
- High school diploma or GED REQUIRED
- Completion of medical terminology course
- One year of medical records experience is PREFERRED
- Minimum of one year of general clerical and computer experience
- Skilled in computer programs and applicants
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.