Hiring a Revenue Cycle Manager located in Carmel, IN.
That’s Good HR has partnered with a client who has an immediate need for a Revenue Cycle Manager .
Job Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Revenue Cycle Manager Responsibilities:
- Engage with Core Leadership Team and participate in process improvement, execution of goals, and meeting KPI standards
- Manage a book of business for multiple medical offices in multiple states
- Ensure cash goals are met and accounts receivable balances align with company goals
- Serve as the point of contact for Executive Leadership at multiple medical offices and new facilities during onboarding
- Work closely with Team Leaders to ensure metrics and quality standards are being met
- Develop, promote and maintain a positive department culture
Revenue Cycle Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and two years of experience, or an Associate’s Degree and three years of experience, or five years of experience
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents
- Ability to write reports and present on complex topics
- Ability to solve problems
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be organized
- Must be a team player
- Must have strong communication skills
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.