Hiring a Human Resources (HR) Manager located in Indianapolis.
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company in Indianapolis looking to hire a HR Manager.
Salary: $70,000 – $85,000
Job Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function
- Provides HR services to corporate headquarters and off-site locations
- Oversight of multi-state payroll function
- Recruit for both hourly and salaried staff positions
- Rewrites job descriptions as necessary; monitors the performance evaluation program
- Administers benefits to include new hire activity, open enrollment coordination and distribution of mandated information to employees
- Maintains Affirmative Action program including records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations
- Leads on-boarding process including new-employee orientation and also conducts exit interviews
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws
- Compiles month-end reporting for HR metrics and management reporting requirements.
HR Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources plus 5 years experience; or 9+ years HR experience
- ADP payroll system experience required
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
- Excellent communication and judgement skills
- Able to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Complies with all federal and state laws
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.