Hiring for a HR Generalist with a client on the north side of Indianapolis.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration and implementation of various HR programs, systems, and initiatives to support accomplishment of organizational goals and help ensure all organizational compliance needs are being met
- Provides general HR support to all field team members as necessary to ensure employee needs are being met
- Handle FMLA, LOA, FFCRA and accommodations
- Assisting in recruiting for open requisitions
- Handle all employee relations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with employees and vendor partners
- Assist in developing and implementing personnel policies
- Lead employee onboarding
- Worker’s Compensation claims management
- Benefits administration
HR Generalist Qualifications:
- A minimum of an Associate’s degree REQUIRED
- 3-5 years of human resources experience REQUIRED
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.