Hiring for a HR Generalist with a client on the South Side of Indianapolis.
- Retain all associate training documents in confidential files.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Coordinates travel for interviews. Administer new-hire process with background screen and education verification.
- Assists Payroll/Benefits Coordinator with new hire orientation.
- Coordinates with various vendors to administer our safety shoe program, uniforms, background screening services.
- Assist HR Manager with developing a company wellness strategy program.
- Manage company Intern Program.
- Maintains various associate related reporting, as necessary.
- Back up to Payroll/Benefits Coordinator in his/her absence.
- Develops/revises and implements HR processes in collaboration with management and other parties involved to improve HR efficiency.
- Conducts all exit interviews.
- Assists with various HR related functions, reporting, projects, and other miscellaneous areas.
Minimum Requirements (Preferred)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum 1-2 years of experience in a progressive Human Resources function, that includes supporting multiple levels of management in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience supporting HR programs, managing relations, and leading strategic engagement initiatives.
- Excellent knowledge of HR and Employment Laws, Policies and Procedures, talent, and performance management.
- Creative and critical thinking skills.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.