Hiring a HR Generalist for a position on the north west side of Indianapolis.
Job Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Job Duties of the Human Resources Generalist
- Full-cycle recruitment
- Manage workers compensation, Leave of Absences and FMLA
- Provide excellent customer service related to employee inquires
Qualifications/Requirements for the Human Resources Generalist:
- 5+ years in the distribution/warehouse/production industry REQUIRED
- Union experience PREFERRED
- Understanding of employment laws
- Basic understanding of benefit administration
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.