Now hiring for an Indianapolis Human Resources Employment Specialist.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis, IN Human Resources Employment Specialist
Pay Rate: $50,000-$55,000per year
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Meet and greet new employees during orientation
- Assist with the onboarding process
- Lead recruitment efforts for vacancies
- Follow up with employees during the introductory period of 30, 60, and 90 days
- Ensure apprentices are meeting benchmarks and the developmental plan
- Assist with education partnerships
- Monitor progress of employees who are participating in education assistance programs
- Bachelors degree in HR, training/education, business management, or related field required
- Masters is a plus
- 2 years experience in HR Training and HR retention
- 3 years experience in talent acquisition
- Proficient in Microsoft
- Experience using Paycor HRIS or Paycor recruiting
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.