Hiring a Human Resources Benefits Director located in downtown Indianapolis for a 6 – 9 month contract position.
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company in Indianapolis looking to hire a Human Resources Benefits Director on contract.
Salary: $40 – $60 per hour
Job Type: Temporary, Contract, Full Time
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Human Resources Benefits Director Responsibilities:
- Handle benefits administration for a premier company in downtown Indianapolis
- Human Resources generalist experience would be beneficial to success in this role
- Able to handle complex communications with vendors
- Excels in a fast paced environment
- Change agent and problem solver
Human Resources Benefits Director Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to handle sensitive information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Complies with all federal and state laws
- Workday experience would be ideal
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.