Hiring for a Human Resources Assistant located in Indianapolis.
That’s Good HR has partnered with multiple companies in Indianapolis who have immediate needs for a Human Resources Assistants.
Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary to Hire, Temp to Hire, Temporary, Direct Hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Human Resources Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate Human Resources activities with HR department
- Heavy Customer Service working with employees and candidates
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls as it relates to hiring
- Assist Human Resources with employee relations
- Works independently and within a team on special projects
- Handle confidential information
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory policies and procedures
- Administrative responsibilities to ensure process within Human Resources
Human Resources Assistant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Organizational Leadership
- Excellent communication
- Attention to Detail
- Fast paced
- Able to handle sensitive information
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint
- Complies with all federal and state laws
- 2 years of administrative experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.