Now hiring for an Indianapolis Contract Human Resource Generalist
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Human Resource Generalist
Pay Rate: $24/hour
Job Type: Contract
- Serves as a resource to the business in interpretation of HR policy, legal compliance, employment law, etc.
- Assist employees regarding benefit questions
- Ensure accuracy in the HRIS to employee hiring, payroll, changes, terminations and more
- Maintain employee records, forms, and ensures legal compliance
- Responds to 401(k) inquiries
- Responsible for HR portion of new hire orientation
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field REQUIRED
- 2 years of HR experience REQUIRED
- HR certification preferred
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good Hr. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.