Now hiring for an Indianapolis HR Generalist
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis HR Generalist
Pay Rate: $75,000/year
Job Type: Contract to Hire or Direct Hire
- Partner with HR management
- Maintain and secure employee records
- Ensure accuracy of HRIS
- Assist employees with 401k
- Coordinate annual benefit enrollment process
- Provide HR and benefits reports to vendors
- Administer employee benefits, FMLA, and disability programs
- Perform generalist functions
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related
- 2 years of human resource experience
- Knowledge of employment laws and benefits regulations
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.