Hiring for a Human Resources Information Systems professional (HRIS) located in Indianapolis (downtown).
That’s Good HR has partnered with a downtown Indianapolis company hiring an HRIS professional.
Salary: $28 – $38
Job Type: Full Time, Temp to Hire, Temporary to Hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems) Responsibilities:
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries across all platforms
- Maintain relationships with 3rd party vendors
- Manage the review, testing, and implementation of HR, Payroll and Benefits system; Perform upgrades and patches
- Develop procedures and guidelines and train new users
HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Information Technology (or related field)
- 3 years of HRIS or IT (information technology) experience
- Experience in Ultimate, Ultipro or other HR system (Kronos, Oracle HCM, WorkDay)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle large amount of complex data
- Able to be successful in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Complies with all federal, state and local laws and ability to handle sensitive information
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.