Now hiring for an Indianapolis Contract HRIS Administrator.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Contract HRIS Administrator
Pay Range: $24/hour + (depending on experience)
Job Type: Contract
- Support and maintain optimal function of the HRIS including installation, development, customization, maintenance, and upgrades
- Offer technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to users
- Program custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, macros, filters, and reports
- Act as the lead representative between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders
- Assist with the acquisition of data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Strong understanding of information systems with a highly technical understanding of UKG/UltiPro/Kronos
- Familiar with HR policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS is meeting goals of the organization
- Excellent communication, technical, and organizational skills with strong analytical ability
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.