Now hiring for an Indianapolis HR Leave Benefit Specialist.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis HR Leave Benefit Specialist
Pay Rate: $20-$25/hour
Job Type: Contract
- Communicate with employees regarding their need for leave and ensure employees are aware of their responsibilities
- Handle the FMLA leave administration process
- Maintain complete and accurate records of the leave
- Recommend revisions for the company leave policy
- Administer employee benefits including medical, dental, life, accidental, disability, and retirement
- Conduct new employee benefit orientation
- Assist with benefit troubleshoots, answer questions, resolve issues
- Provide retirement resource information
- 2+ years of benefits experience REQUIRED
- Leave administration preferred
- Workday experience STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Strong attention to detail
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.