Now hiring for an Indianapolis HR Exit Interview Coordinator ole.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Pay rate: $16/hour
Job Type: Full time, temporary, onsite
- Coordinates exit surveys and phone call exit interviews
- Send reminders to exiting technicians who have not completed the survey/ interview
- Answer and place phone calls to exiting technicians who request direct follow up
- Data reporting and analytics
- Assist employee support representatives with regular “wellness” check calls
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 1 year in a call center, retail, or customer service
- Possess strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Familiar using MS Office Suite products, Excel
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.