Now hiring for an Indianapolis HR Director
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis HR Director.
Pay Rate: $75,000-$80,000/year
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Perform employee recruitment, interviewing, fill vacant positions, and employee orientation
- Oversee all employee benefits information
- Manage the administration of the 403(b) plan, including withdrawals, account adjustments, annual audit and ERISA requirements
- Analyze wage, salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan
- Develop and maintain human resource information system to meet top management needs and complies with regulations and laws
- Review outcomes of programs, and take steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results
- Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED
- 5+ years related experience or training REQUIRED
- Experience working in labor union environment REQUIRED
- Knowledge of ADP HR systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.