Now hiring for an Indianapolis Human Resources Assistant role.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Human Resource Assistant
This opportunity would be in to the office full time.
Pay Rate: $16-$18 per hour
Job Types: Temp-to-Hire
- Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Manages internal and external job postings and conducts and/or schedules preliminary interviews.
- Responsible for new employee onboarding, including conducting New Hire Orientation, processing new hire paperwork, background checks and I-9s.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee and manager inquiries from regarding programs, policies, and procedures.
- Updates required federal and state employment postings in SharePoint.
- Assists with HR Projects, including audits, HR program/policy implementations, record audits and mandatory reports, which may include I-9 audits, EEO-1 filings, payroll audits, and other compliance reviews.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- 1+ years of recruiting experience REQUIRED
- Bachelors Degree PREFERED
- SHRM-CP credential PREFERED
- Proficient skill in using a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficient skill in using Paylocity or related HR/Payroll software.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Discreet in handling confidential/sensitive information.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.