That’s Good HR has partnered with a company located in Indianapolis looking to hire a temporary HR Coordinator for a 6 month project.
Salary: $16-$19 per hour
Job Type: temporary
Job Responsibilities for the HR Coordinator:
- Review resumes, source candidates for openings
- Extend job offers and ensure candidates are on-boarded correctly
- Support recruitment team with day-to-day operations
- Create job postings to attract talent
Education / Minimum Qualifications for the HR Coordinator:
- Minimum of 1+ year HR experience within an office setting
- HR degree preferred
- Strong administrative skills
- Must be a self-starter and manage time effectively
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.