Now hiring for an Indianapolis HR Coordinator
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis HR Coordinator
Pay Rate: $42,000-$45,000/year
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Audit and process payroll and benefits for 100 – 150 employees
- Assist with payroll reviews, reporting, and other functions
- Daily HR responsibilities including answering questions and completing the verification of employment requests
- Assist with recruiting process including job postings, resume reviews, and scheduling interviews
- Manage onboarding process including benefits enrollment paperwork and I9 verifications
- Assist with terminations including exit interviews, benefits terminations, cobra paperwork, and other clerical functions
- Assist with the preparation of yearly company initiatives including wellness fairs, open enrollment, and performance reviews
- Bachelor’s in HR or a related field
- 2+ years related payroll experience strongly preferred
- Computer skills including payroll or HRIS software
- Organized and strong time management
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.