Hiring for a Direct Hire Compliance Manager for a North Side based company!
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Manage Employee Handbook and Policy Updates
- Manage Employee Handbook and Policy Distribution
- Largely monitoring and seeking continuous areas of improvement for a high volume drug testing process
- Ensure Form I-9 and E-Verify Compliance; including customer required audits
- Provide support and guidance to HR and Operations when complex issues arise
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Years Human resource experience, with knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Creative and critical thinking skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working within Workday a plus!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
- That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!