Now hiring for an Indianapolis HR Benefits Manager
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis HR Benefits Manager.
Pay Rate: $60,000-$75,000/year
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Serve as an expert for the leave and workers compensation programs
- Interprets and administers leave programs and policies with federal laws
- Manage health, welfare, and retirement programs
- Administer 403(b) and 457(b) plans
- Initiate benefit deduction programming updates
- Resolve benefit interface issues
- Oversee the ongoing administration of the ACA HRIS for tracking hours
- Bachelors degree in Business or HR REQUIRED
- Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) or Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) PREFERRED
- 5 years of professional level in benefits administration
- Knowledge of benefits administration
- Knowledge of retirement plans
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.