Now hiring for an Indianapolis HR Benefits Coordinator
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis HR Benefits Coordinator.
Pay Rate: $50,000-$52,000/year
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Administer employee benefit programs
- Conduct benefits orientations
- Confirm accuracy of all benefits enrollments in HRIS
- Audit and verify monthly premiums statements for all group insurance policies
- Responsible for determining benefits eligibility
- Assist the Director of HR
- Prepare and maintain biweekly employee reports
- Other related tasks and projects
- Associate degree in HR or related field, bachelors degree PREFERRED
- 1-2 years experience in HR and benefits administration
- Knowledge of employee benefits
- Advanced computer skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Paylocity Systems is a plus
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.