Proactively interviewing for a Contract Human Resources Benefits Administrator who would help during open enrollment.
That’s Good HR has partnered with multiple companies that have upcoming project needs in Human Resources.
Salary: $25.00 – $25.00 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Temp, Temporary, Contract
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Contract Human Resources Benefits Administrator Responsibilities:
- Design, development, implementation and administration of Human Resources Management programs
- FMLA, medical, dental, life, STD, LTD, workers’ compensation, LOA, tuition reimbursement, bereavement and EAP
- Serve as liaison between insurance carriers/outsourcing partner and employees to resolve escalated situations in a timely, accurate, and effective manner.
- Monitor all other approved leaves of absence for compliance and coordinate with HR and payroll
- Coordinate benefits direct billing for unpaid leaves of absence
- Process invoices and perform administrative functions for employees of related employer group.
- Respond to employee inquiries related to health and welfare benefit plans
- Administer wellness-related opportunities and educate employees on programs already in place as well as other wellness initiatives
- Respond to requests for information on inquiries from vendors
- Organizes and communicates open enrollment
- 1000+ employees
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related area
- Minimum of five years related work experience required.
- HR or benefits related certification (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, CEBS, CBP) preferred
Contract Human Resources Benefits Administrator requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of open enrollment
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office and HRIS systems including intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and managed time while organizing and managing multiple deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively
- Ability to develop and increase efficiency for work processes
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.