Now hiring for an Indianapolis Executive Assistant.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Executive Assistant
Pay Rate: $50,000-$55,000 per year
Job Type: Direct Hire, Hybrid environment
- Perform special projects assigned by Executive Administer or Senior staff
- Coordinate calendars, schedules, and meetings
- Process invoices
- Prepare various reports
- Provide back-up administration
- Establish and maintain confidential and non-confidential files and records
- Minimum of 5 years as an assistant to attorneys or senior management
- Bachelor or associate degree in business, liberal arts or related area
- Knowledge of legal concepts
- Experience with electronic record portals
- Strong computer skills including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Detail oriented and organized
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.