Hiring for a Executive Assistant located in downtown Indianapolis.
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company located in Indianapolis (downtown) looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO.
Salary: $25.00 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Temp to Hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO and other assigned senior leadership staff
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including filing expenses, drafting emails, memos, reports, and other documents for CEO
- Facilitates internal communication, arranges teleconferences, video conferences and meeting rooms
- Arranges travel for executive team
- Recording meeting minutes
- Performs office management tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, contacting office management company
- Plans appointments and events utilizing outside vendors such as caters
- Assists in managing CEO’s calendar
- Performs additional duties as assigned by CEO
Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment while maintaining professionalism
- Able to handle sensitive information
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 5 years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field required
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.