Now hiring for an Indianapolis Credentialing and Enrollment.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Credentialing and Enrollment
Pay Rate; $16-$18/hour
Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
- Data entry for credentialing and enrollment for groups and providers to be set up in the software system
- Collect required documentation for the credentialing, PSV and enrollment process until completed
- Scanning or upload documents that are required in software system and CAQH
- Save all applicable and require provider document into the InteCare drive
- Run reports to determine providers in which documentation is to expire and update as directed
- Re-attest provider information in CAQH every 120 days so that payors may access accurate up to date information in order to keep providers credentialed
- High School education REQUIRED
- No less than 1 year with administrative experience in the medical or behavioral health
- Experience with credentialing or enrollment in health care related setting PREFERRED
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Adobe and internet
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
That’s Good HR is an award-wining staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.