Hiring a Corporate Controller in Indianapolis (west).
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company in Indianapolis who has an immediate need for a Corporate Controller.
Salary: $80,000 – $85,000
Job Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Corporate Controller Responsibilities:
- Ensures the accuracy and integrity of the General Ledger and compliance with accounting principles
- Oversees the month-end closing process including all journal entry activity, account reconciliations, and other related procedures necessary to accurately close the period in a timely manner
- Prepares internal financial statements and business analysis for Senior Management. Makes recommendations based on results to help achieve company goals and objectives
- Coordinates with external stakeholders in the planning and execution of financial audits
- Defines, implements and monitors accounting policies and internal controls
- Assists in mentoring and development of accounting personnel
Corporate Controller Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of accounting and finance experience
- Experience in a manufacturing industry
- ERP system experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.