Now hiring for an Indianapolis Contract Payroll and Benefits Specialist.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Contract Payroll and Benefits Specialist
Pay Rate: $17.00 – $24.00 /hour
Job Type: Contract – will consider part-time candidates and full time candidates
- Process and audit multi-state payroll through Paylocity
- Benefits administration
- Manage open enrollment (preparation and roll out)
- If interested in this role on a full time (40 hour a week) basis, but possess experience with both payroll and benefits administration
- Prior experience administering FMLA and LOA preferred
- Prior experience working Paylocity preferred
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.