That’s Good HR is a leader in staffing!
We are seeking an experienced professional to serve as a Commercial Collections Specialist for one of our downtown-based clients, however this role will work remotely. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to work independently. If you’re looking for a place to build your skills while you build a career with an organization that truly appreciates your talent, we look forward to hearing from you!
As a Commercial Collections Specialist you will work independently but will also work with other team members. You will also have frequent verbal and written interactions with customers or clients. Additional duties include:
- Heavy collection calls
- Pulling information from the system to enter charges, make any adjustments, etc.
- Manage lost customers, third party collections, and region assignments
- Follow up on customer emails
- Providing excellent customer service
In order to succeed in the Commercial Collections Specialist role, you should have the following skills:
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel – strong reporting skills needed
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Adapt well to change, be a quick learner, and work independently
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.