Now hiring for an Indianapolis Claims Administrator.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Claims Administrator
Responsible for maintaining and facilitating the claims process for various ADESA protection products as well as managing a consistent business relationship.
Pay Rate: $17-$19/ hour
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Hours: Currently remote, 8 hour shifts flexible from 9-6 or 10-7; September back to office Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday and M/F remote
- Daily review and follow-up on protection product claims
- Ensure risk is mitigated through sound claims settlements, reviews, and investigations in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Ensure internal and external customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention for all transactions as necessary
- Must follow state and federal laws as well as company policies and procedures
- Support all relevant KAR and ADESA initiatives
- Relevant Auction experience is PREFERRED
- Front office, arbitration, lot operations, and other auction operational activities PREFERRED
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.