Now hiring for an Indianapolis Cash Associate position.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Cash Associate
Job Type: Direct-Hire
Pay Rate: $45000-$50000
Hours: Full time
- Assist in new reconciliation software conversion and configuration
- Essential member of the financial close process that is responsible for:
-Reconcile individual store bank accounts for assigned stores
-Work directly with field associates to resolve any cash discrepancies between POS and bank account
-Review general ledger cash over/ short account for period close
-Keep up with period sales exception spreadsheet to monitor and proactively correct any sales data inaccuracies prior to general edger posting
- Assist the Corporate Cash Manager and Controller with projects and requests
- Identify opportunities for improvement for organizations functions, determine alternative course of actions with functional leaders and process improvements
- Other projects and duties when assigned
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field
- 2-4 years of experience, accounting experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Peoplesoft experience is a plus
- Proficient with core Microsoft applications and Windows system
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.