Hiring for a Business Administrator – Administrative Assistant located on the north side of Indianapolis.
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company located in Indianapolis (north) looking for a Temp to Hire associate.
Salary: $14 – $15.50 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Temp to Hire, Contract to Hire, Temporary to Hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Business Administrator – Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Copy and scan renewals, licenses, permits, certificates, and jurisdictional correspondence
- Review all renewal batches and checks to ensure accuracy in the database
- Coordinate with Supervisors/Managers on the release of the checks
- Ensure all applicable renewals and remittances are matched, scanned and mailed in a timely manner
- Follow client requirements for mailing licenses (i.e. physical client locations, a client contact, corporate locations, etc.)
- Assist Analysts with special projects, phone calls, faxing, and mailings when needed
- Assist Analysts/Supervisors/Managers with client projects that arise
- Perform other duties as assigned
Business Administrator – Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Excellent communication
- Attention to Detail
- Proficient spelling, grammar, and composition
- Able to handle sensitive information
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must follow process and procedures easily
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.