Now hiring for an Indianapolis Associate Analyst.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Associate Analyst
Pay Rate: $18.96-$25.39/ hour
Job Type: Contract to Hire
- Update and maintain client tax information and database
- Perform property tax data analysis, reconciliation, and import into PTMS, OneSource, PowerPlan, and internal software PTCA.
- Prepare tax payments on behalf of clients for jurisdictional liabilities by assigned due date
- Ensure all applicable returns/renditions/tax bills and remittances are processed and mailed in a timely manner
- Monitor and review all jurisdictional tax notices for assigned clients by assigned due date
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or related field
- 1-2 years in a corporate environment (tax, accounting, or finance preferred)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to complete high volume work in a timely and highly accurate manner
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.