Now hiring for an Indianapolis Administrative Legal Assistant.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Administrative Legal Assistant
Pay Rate: $18.00 – $20.00/hour
Job Type: Contract to Hire
- Prepare and organize legal correspondence, documentation, and other materials
- File, scan, print, copy, collate, and redact documents
- Answer phone calls, take payments, and process incoming and outgoing mail, email, and faxes
- Schedule court dates and maintain court calendar
- Prepare evidence and documentation for legal cases
- Perform searches including skip tracing, bankruptcy filings, probates, and active militarycertificates
- Understanding of legal procedures and terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in office or administrative role preferred
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you-apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.