Hiring for an Administrative Assistant located in Indianapolis.
That’s Good HR has partnered with an organization in Indianapolis who has an immediate needs for an Administrative Assistant.
Pay rate: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Temp to Hire, Temporary, Direct Hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answers phones for company. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other employees to cover phones
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and business activities for members of the company
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates paper and electronic filing systems. Retrieves information from files with needed
- Heavy Customer Service working with members
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls
- Works independently and within a team on special projects
- Handle confidential information
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory policies and procedures
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Excellent communication
- Attention to Detail
- Fast paced
- Able to handle sensitive information
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Complies with all federal and state laws
- 2 years of administrative experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.