Now hiring for an Indianapolis Administrative Coordinator role.
For over 20 years, That’s Good HR has paired employers and job seekers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We specialize in handpicked placements for accounting, HR, medical coding, executive assistants, bookkeepers, analysts, receptionists, customer service specialists, project managers, and more. From entry level to management, we make artful employment placements.
Indianapolis Administrative Coordinator
Pay Rate: $14-$15.50 per hour
Job Types: Temp-to-Hire
- Support high volume data entry into the system
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to the appropriate individuals
- Handle large amounts of incoming and outgoing mail
- Copying and Scanning of related documents for their internal team as well as any outgoing files
- Ensure all documents that are received are scanned in and placed in the correct folders to upload in the system
- Assist with special projects, phone calls, faxing, and mailings when needed
- 1-3 years of office or administrative experience PREFERED
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- High school diploma REQUIRED
- Familiarity with database entry with high level of attention to detail and accuracy of data entry work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines
- Organization and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, our seasoned team works to connect you to the right job at the right time. Learn more about us here.
See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.