Hiring an Accounts Receivable Clerk on the west side of Indianapolis.
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company on the west side of Indianapolis who has an immediate need for an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Salary: $15 – 17 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Temp to Hire, Temporary to Hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Accounts Receivable Clerk Responsibilities:
- Secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving any discrepancies
- Work with customers to ensure a smooth payment process
- Conduct preventative maintenance on accounts to try to prevent shipment delays
- Conduct daily tasks including deposits, incoming checks reporting with the proper application to all invoices and daily contact with customers
- Run credit reports on customers requesting net terms
- Proactively catching potential errors with invoices
- Generate and distribute monthly statements to customers
- Responsible for the correspondence with customers that issue us NSF checks
Accounts Receivable Clerk Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business-related field preferred
- 2 years’ experience or a broad knowledge in A/R and collection methods
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- Able to work daily with confidential information
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!
See a position or two you are interested in? You only need to apply once with That’s Good HR. We’ll review your resume with all open positions in mind.